Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Time When I Read a Person Wrongly

  Have you ever read a person wrongly? Imagine how ashamed you will be if you went
through that experience. Well unfortunately I've been there.

  It was a few years back; there was this boy who was new the new student. He was a big and tall person which makes him look like an unfriendly person. This statement was proved when I and my friends wanted to introduce ourselves to him and he did not respond. So from that day onwards nobody has ever talked to him until one day.

  It was Friday, the last day of school before a one week holiday, on the last period, I was making my way to my seat from the toilet when I slip and fell. All the other students was laughing and pointing at me except for one person. The new boy came to me and checked whether I was okay. I didn't suffer any injury. The moment he helped me, I was stunned. I totally read him wrongly. I thanked him and have the guts to ask him his name. He replied me and said that his name was David. David is actually a very friendly person. Ever since that day, we became best friends.

  The conclusion from the above incident is to never assume the person is unfriendly by judging through appearance and first impressions. As the saying goes, ' Never judge the book by its cover '.

No comments:

Post a Comment